Happy March to you all
As we head in to a new festival season, we are working to update our Valley 'Grass Website. We are looking for your input on content, features etc. that you would like to see. Please take a moment and fill in the form below if you have any suggestions for us.
OTTAWA VALLEY BLUEGRASS MUSIC ASSOCIATION
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
IN COMPLIANCE WITH OUR BY-LAWS, NOTICE IS GIVEN AT LEAST 21 DAYS IN ADVANCE
SATURDAY DECEMBER 2, 2017
ROYAL CANADIAN LEGION BRANCH 627 GREELY LEGION
8021 Mitch Owens Road
1. Establishment of a Quorum.
2. Approval of Guests in Attendance.
3. Declaration of Proof of Proper Notice of Meeting.
4. Approval of the Agenda— (Members wishing to add items to the agenda should raise them here. Additions will be considered under New Business.)
5. Approval of Minutes of the Annual General Meeting Saturday December 3, 2016.
6. Short Reports of Directors: a) President; b) VP/South Grenville Bluegrass Festival c) Secretary; d)Website; e) Membership; f) Jams & Concerts; g) Special Events
7. Treasurer’s Report and Approval of Financial Statements for the year ended October 31, 2017
8. Approval of a Motion to Waive the Appointment of a Public Accountant (unanimous approval required) or the Appointment of a Public Accountant.
9. Election Directors
10. New Business.
PLEASE NOTE: TO VOTE DURING AGM: Paid-up membership is required.
Payment can be made at the event ($25.00).
All memberships are family memberships and apply to all members of the same family living at the same address but each family gets ONE VOTE.